Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Follow

 Our key question in worship this week was "What does it mean to follow Jesus?"

To help us answer this question, I went through Merriam-Webster’s dictionary and thesaurus and copied the many meanings and synonyms of “follow” into a program that would display them together as a word cloud, with words being bigger the more times they show up. Here’s what I got:

As you look at this word cloud, I wonder if there’s a word or a phrase that captures your attention, that resonates with you, that intrigues you as you think about what it means “to follow”? What word or phrase might you carry with you to help you follow Jesus more closely or in a new way this week?



1 comment:

jnday said...

I like this idea and would like to use it with my local Bible study group. May I know the program or app you used to construct the word cloud?