Thursday, August 31, 2017

One More Letter to the Church: Ephesians



This week marks the end of our journey through the Pauline epistles of the New Testament. We're finishing with one of my favorites--Ephesians. I think it is, far and away, the most beautiful of the epistles, one with many passages that deeply challenge and inspire me. We'll be reading pretty big chunks of the first four chapters in worship, but I hope you'll take time to read all six chapters before Sunday so you can appreciate the scope of Ephesians' vision. Get started here.

As you read, make ample reference to the helpful Bible Project map above, and take time to watch the video below or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y71r-T98E2Q.

Then, I REALLY hope you'll take time, if you haven't done so yet, to respond to the survey that is helping me craft my sermon for next Sunday, September 10, which marks our 10th anniversary. Take 10 minutes to share your thoughts with me here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3S2DJJ7



No comments: